Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sugarpill Limited Edition Eye Shadow Review and Swatches


Sugarpill @#$%! Eye Shadow Review And Swatches!


I was so excited for this to arrive in the mail today! This limited edition eye shadow was available exclusively at IMATS LA.. Until now! Beautylish has the rest of them! You can get this shadow for FREE with purchase of the Sugarpill "Heart Breaker" Palette! Soo.. Now I am the proud owner of two Heart Breaker Palettes! Haha. Onto the swatches and look!


(The @#$%! shadow comes in special limited edition packaging!)




There has been a lot of comparison's between LOVE+ and the limited edition shade @#$%! Though the colors are similar the photo shows it all! (@#$%! has a lot of sparkle/shimmer and it shows! Love+ is a beautiful pinkish MATTE red. Both Gorgeous. :D

 
(@#$%! and LOVE+ Swatches)



A look I did using the @#$%! shadow along with: Bulletproof, Tako, ButterCupcake, and Flamepoint. I actually just purchased Bulletproof with this order and I wish I had ordered it sooner. It's the most perfect blendable matte black in the world. No, really. I know a lot of people swear by MAC'S carbon, and I am not hatin'.. But I've never had good results with carbon without a lot of work. Bulletproof just like all other Sugarpill Eye Shadows are super pigmented and easily blendable.

RATINGS:
PRODUCT: 5/5 (You can't go wrong with Sugarpill)
PACKAGING: 5/5 (First time purchasing the single potted shadows, though I prefer palette form I love these too!)
WOULD I BUY AGAIN?: Fo' Real Doe. :D

Yeah Yeah. I love Sugarpill. If you haven't tried any of it yet, you should get on that! ;)

And remember if you want this special edition shadow you need to act fast and get on that BEAUTYLISH exclusive waiting list for the Sugarpill Boutique! They also have 5 styles of unreleased Sugarpill False Lashes! Get it, get it! ;)

xo.

Click Here  to buy yourself some SUGARPILL! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment