Monday, July 16, 2012

Lime Crime Hosting (Aquataenia Mermaid Inspired Looks) Contest!

Check Check Check It Out! 


Lime Crime is hosting a contest inspired by their NEW Aquataenia Palette! You will learn this about me in the months to come I am a litttttle obsessed with Halloween and Costume Makeup! I am sharing my first look I am entering into the contest. Kinda a wing-it look! I used all the colors in the new palette as well as Parasol and Jade-o-Lade from the China Doll Palette! I also used their AMAZING Eyeshadow Helper! and yes.. Those are lace scales! haha. :)



Make sure to go like my FACEBOOK! 


Wanna find your inner MERMAID?! Click Here For Details!




ALSO! Can we place talk about how ADORABLE Miss. Traci Hines is as a mermaid?! Not only in the promotional photos for Lime Crime's new palette but looks at this! You should probably go like her facebook as well! She's pretty much the cutest and she also makes Mermaid inspired good's on her Etsy!





No comments:

Post a Comment